GCUF Online Exam Private Affiliated Colleges under Semester System
Login and Environment
- Required version of Safe Browser (2.4.1) must be installed on the Laptop. If any other version of Safe Exam Browser is installed, please uninstall it and download, install version 2.4.1
- After Installing the Safe Exam Browser, Download the File and Double Click to Start the Exam
Updated 28-06-2021 Latest File
- Students must have stable internet connection preferably with UPS backup
- Webcam is mandatory. Without camera examination will not start.
- Student must have peaceful environment and No one should be around the students at the time of Examinations. If anyone else found around the student, the examination of the student will not be considered valid and stand cancelled.
- Students are required to Login at least 15 minutes before the start of Examinations.
How to Attempt MCQs:
- Each Paper / Exam is of 60 minutes duration having 50 MCQs. Students are required to attempt ‘50’ MCQs in 60 minutes.
What if Paper / Exam Remains Incomplete due to any technical reason:
- If any student gets stuck due to electricity and could not login at the time of examinations, he will be required to email immediately to the Head of Department and Controller of Examinations mentioning his inability / hardship. His/her online examination will be rescheduled at the end of examinations in the second phase.
- If students’ session / examinations terminates due to any technical reason, he will be allowed to login again on resumption of his internet / electricity only if it happens with in examinations allotted time and his examination will resume from where it was terminated. Otherwise, he will be required to email immediately to the Head of Department and Controller of Examinations mentioning his inability / hardship and his online examination will be rescheduled at the end of examinations in the second phase.